Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tale Thirty Six: If you need to be cheered up....

... just go to World of Warcraft, eh?

Honestly, I loved Kelly's comic. They are about a passive and caring druid named Cadistra and a erm... quirky and brave paladin named Kissless. And they're Horde. No one barely ever does a Horde Female Tauren Druid. Hardly any one plays them! Why is that? Well, because from behind, they look like slightly smaller Tauren Males. Or at least that's what I've been told.

Anywho, being an Ex-Hordie myself, I have totally embraced these comics.

Oh, and another quirk... she's Canadian. Just like me! I totally got all her 'Canadian based comics' and had me LOL'ing in RL.

She's been around for awhile, so I'm a bit late to join the party. However, Kelly does deserve a mention, so go! Go check them out and let me know what you think.

/wave

No comments:

Post a Comment