Friday, October 16, 2009

Tale Thirty Nine: A trip down memory lane.

I know everyone is focusing on the Tier 10 bonus sets and Icecrown Citadel and stuff.

But tonight, I don't want to do that. So if that's what you're here for, sorry.
Tonight, I'm taking a trip down memory lane. With screenshots.

Ah... the Lords of Ancient Sin's dance party. I don't know how they began, or who began them. But that night after a raid, it was fun just hanging out in Dalaran, getting drunk and dancing the night away.

Grimmstone being made Guild Master. Most of us thought it was a joke. Our jaws dropped when we realized it wasn't. So far, he's doing a great job.

Me logging in after coming back from the death of my grandmother. I was lucky enough to have such supportive guildmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment