Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tale Twenty-Three: So... Blizzard hates me.

So some of you may have heard the speculation of the new expansion pack. Here are the possible new classes each race might have:


•Human Hunter : This I can understand. In fact, I used to think humans had the option to be hunters.
•Orc Mage : Eh... not the worst one out of the convo. I still can't see it though. Imagine, this manly looking orc suddenly casting... a cute baby sheep.
•Night Elf Mage : This one is so wrong. The reason the Blood Elves and Night Elves
•Dwarf Mage : This one I don't see a problem with, I guess.
•Blood Elf Warrior : This one should totally been brought in when Belfs came out.
•Dwarf Shaman : I don't know Dwarf lore, so I'm not sure about this one.
•Undead Hunter : All I can see if their pet running away with their arm that fell off.
•Tauren Paladin : To quote some people "HOLY COW!" I can't see this
•Tauren Priest : Or this one for that matter. Tauren are very spiritual... shamans and druids kind of follow the same beliefs. All about nature...
•Gnome Priest : *giggle* doable, I guess.
•Troll Druid : No. Just no...

AND that's not the worst part:

The New (New) Horde

Thrall will hand over the leadership of the Horde to
Garrosh Hellscream, while he serves as a coordinator for both the Horde and Alliance forces in and effort to combat the new threat of the Naga and Black Dragonflight. Without Thrall to keep Garrosh in check, he declares open war on the Alliance. In the political upheaval Cairne Bloodhoof is implicated as a traitor to the Horde and murdered by Garrosh. Cairne's son Baine takes over as the new Tauren chieftan.


......


Way to go, Garrosh, you IDIOT. Like father like son, I guess. And what the hell is Thrall doing/thinking? Is he so trustworthy of him that he didn't see that coming?!

AND!

"Durotar is wrecked and apparently Orgrimmar could be destroyed. A new Orc city is rebuilt over the course of the expansion. "

That makes me so sad. Orgrimmar is the Horde's home. I love it there.

Thoughts? Comments?

1 comment:

  1. If Blizzard did ANY of what you mentioned, it would be the most RIDICULOUS decision they have ever made. I know I don't play WoW anymore, but it would still bother me. I've loved the lore of the games for years, but this... would just be a disaster.

    (Actually the Human Hunter and the BE Warrior seems ok, but a TROLL DRUID?! Hell no!!!!)

    Tag

    ReplyDelete