Friday, August 7, 2009

Tale Seventeen: Post Patch 3.2

So the patch has me excited. As soon as I came home, Littlebark transformed into kitty and ta-da! She's gorgeous. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The druid class was the reason I "love" WoW. This totally made me happy.



I haven't gotten her into a raid yet, and I probably won't be able to until Saturday, which kind of sucks! But I did heal the new dungeon, Trial of the Champion. I love that dungeon. From the beginning where the announcers introduces us (he called me a cunning druid *blush*) to where Thrall is watching you... It's an amazing dungeon.
I also tried the new battleground, Isle of Conquest. Laggy is the only word that comes to mind. Anywho, it's a bit of Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, and Strand of Ancients. It's really neat. If you like PvP, then you should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment