Friday, September 4, 2009

Tale Twenty Seven: Vuhdo?

Try two....

something screwy happened and Blogger deleted my entire post before I could hit publish. Tried ctrl+z and nothing.

I hate technology and my noobness.

Anyways.

My last post
Tale Twenty six: Healbot or Grid generated quite a bit of comments. And in a couple of them, I saw you guys suggest Vuhdo.

Now. What is Vuhdo? To me it sounds like some troll thing, but on the curse.com website it says:

"What is VuhDo? – VuhDo is a raid monitor similar to CTRaidAssist or Blizzards built-in raid frames. Basically this is about displaying the health of raid members in form of clearly arranged bars. VuhDo is primarily directed to healing classes, but will make use to almost any other class. Moreover several healing spells or other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks on those bars (Click-Heal)."

Which works for me, because I'm a healing class!

So, I'm putting together an experiment.

I -the Healbot virgin- will be trying out Vuhdo.

I will be testing to see if it's easy to navigate for a technology challenged person like me.

I will explore its options.

I will see if its easy to customize -one of the perks of Healbot.

I will be as unbiased as I can be.

If you have any questions or advice on VuhDo, let me know via the comments or email at
thetreeunleashed@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment