Monday, June 22, 2009

Tale Two

So, now that this is made, I think I'll let you in on a few things about me.

My favorite bevarage is Pepsi.

I get frustated easily at customers who yell at me for something I have no power over. Actually, make that anyone who yells at me and I have nothing to do with what they want.

I hate it when people get mad at me for not answering the phone. I have voicemail for a reason. If someone dies and you were trying to reach me for that reason, then oops my bad. I'll deal with it.

Although I love Mowgli (My Standard Poodle) very much, I find his nose nudging very annoying. Especially if he leaves bruises.

I have and always will hate Math.

I still love writing stories, even if most people don't get to read them.

I tend to get excited over one thing very quickly and then want to do it. If my interest wanes however, it most likely will NOT get done.

I despise people who sPell LIKE DiZ. U sound liKe an R-tard. Seriously mate... it looks like a five year old talking.

When people spell hahaha like ahahaha it irks me. I dunno know why, but it does. And it seems like a lot of people are doing it now adays.

I play WoW. And that's not the worst part! I have three level 80 characters. Yes, I'm a nerd and I love it.

I seriously miss Hotaru, Sakura, Setsuna and Nami from grade 8-9. Though we had mad teenage hormones, it was the best 2 years of my life. ****

I am still oddly proud. Its hard to say 'sorry' or 'my bad'.

Contrary to what people believe, yes, I can blush. It just takes a lot.

I know it sounds dumb, but I dont get the point of money or the value of it. Who said money would basically rule our life? Whoever it was, I demand an explantion.

My right knee cap hurts due to a hyper extension in soccer. Never went to physio for it and now I'm screwed.

I crave steak and fries about 4/5 times a day.

I hate horror movies. I have an active imagination, I dont need scary images to help those nightmares along.

People who act tough when starting a fight but hide behind 'tougher' people crack me up or disgust me. Especially if you sound retarded after.

I wish I could wear converse shoes to work.

BBQ sauce is awesome. Don't question my believe.

We're going through such a turmoil of events right now and no one cares. Between politics and the economy, this is history in the making.... and NO ONE (in my life) cares.

I still have a lot of things from jr high. I treasure them dearly.

I loved the name Isabella before Twilight came out. If I ever have kids, I will name my child that. If someone says, 'Oh, like Bella from Twilight!' I will deck them in the face. You have been warned.

I find it ironic that I hated most of my teachers, and now that's my career goal. Karma is going to haunt me, I'm sure.

I hate high heels. I'm all for femenity (NOT sluttiness) but why do high heels have to be so hard to walk in?


A/N: Hotaru, Sakura, Setsuna and Nami are actually myself and 3 other friends. Nami being yours truly :) However, to keep their identities secret, those are the names I shall be using for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment