Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tale Three: Leveling the Priest + Midsummer Festival

Well... not much has happened since I last blogged. I've taken a break from my Horde toons and worked on my Alliance Dwarf Priest and leveled her to 70.

Did I hear a 'blasphemy' in the group? Yes. I know. But you level multiple Horde toons and you get bored. So far, the Priest is great. She's dual specced Shadow/Disc and its amazing the amount of healing you get done and then the mana you barely waste.

Plus! The Midsummer Festival and though I'm not really into it, you get rep for doing the quests. And gold. So /cheer for that.

But alas, there is bad news. I am idiot and while I was trying to get rid of my mining proffession, I got rid of my engineering one. I hurried to put in a Ticket and the lines are so bad that it's been 3 days and still no word on if the magical GM can help me.*bites fingernails*

No comments:

Post a Comment