Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tale Fifty: A More Coherent Post Coming Soon.

Not what I had planned for my 50th post, but just peeking in to say: I'm alive.

I've caught what appears to be the cold. I sound like a chain smoker, I'm coughing non-stop, and I can barely breathe out of my stuffy stuffy nose.

Raiding last night was interesting.

"Bone spike on *COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHDYING* on LB!"

Kept going AFK to get some water, to the bathroom, to maybe kill myself.

I have not been sick in the past 3 years. This is no fun. I've done what most people have suggested too!

Peroxide in my ears? Done.

Cold towel on my throat? Done.

Tons of water? Done.

LOTS of sleep? Done.

And the list goes on and on. And I'm still sick damn it!

I have to go to work today (I feel horrible since I might get someone else sick, but my boss says that since I missed one day, I can't miss another) but tomorrow, I'll have a more coherent and worthy post. Something Druid related or something.

Until then, wish me luck that I don't cough up a lung or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment