Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tale Forty Two: I honestly don't why I put up with it.

PuGs. You've read my hate for them.

So why do I keep doing them?!

Honestly? The only answer I can come up with is I'm a complete moron.

And don't you dare disagree with me.

I'm so annoyed with the game. Nay. I'm annoyed at the people who make these PuGs a horrible and painful experience.

I transferred my Paladin to an RP server with Mr. Littlebark's warrior. What pisses me off, is that we transfer them, RP for a day and then he loses interest! Which means that I'm left to wander up and down the server by myself, knowing no one and clad in Naxx10 tank gear, Naxx10/25 holy gear.

No one, and I mean no one, wants a partially geared paladin. Which means I have to PuG. Not knowing who the ninja's are on this server, no one on my friends list. If you read several of my posts, you know that I work hard on my toons.

So, of course, this means pugging content that is now considered on farm.

Wrong.

People are idiotic, people have what appears to be 0 knowledge. I had a druid answer my LFM trade ad with "hey mate, I saw your Naxx25. I dinged 80 just now. Run me threw?"

Yeah. Welcome to my ignore list.

Finally got a Naxx25 group, with my brand new guild. And one of the guys in my guild tells the tank to pull, whilst some of us were still summoning. We wiped, people cried bloody murder and all the sudden, we have a new shaman in the group.

When the hell did that PuG rogue get assist!?

"Either he leaves, or people are going to start dropping."

The "he" that he was referring to was, as fate should have it, my new Guild Master.

I kicked the new shammy, told the people who had assist to stop the nerd rage and to keep going. Only one person dropped.

By the time we got to the boss, I knew it was going to fail. And of course, it did.

Honestly, I am sick to death of WoW. Sick to death of the fact that so many people and PuGs are ruining the game that I love.

No. I am not burnt out. No, I do not want to quit. I just want to gear up as quickly and painless.

Is that too much to ask!?

No comments:

Post a Comment