Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tale Seventy: WHAT THE CRAP, BLIZZARD!


If I wanted to see my armor when I heal, I'd go and roll a priest, shaman, or paladin. The druids mojo is the SHAPESHIFT! That's what brought many of us to the class, the simple fact that we get to shift into a bear to tank, a cat or owlkin to dps or tree to heal.

None of the other specs are being pushed to dps or tank in their "caster form". Why should us healers!

Come ON Blizzard! So what if we can't dps in tree form. WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO! THAT'S WHAT OWLKIN IS FOR!

Disappointing preview for catalysm. No new resto ability, a shiny "OH LOOK FLOWERS UNDER PEOPLE YOU JUST HEALED" and ToL on Cooldown.

2 comments:

  1. Littlebark! You switched blog names! I was wondering where you were!

    Yay I found you though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keredria: I did! I've been playing a feral/resto aspect of the game of late, and thought "hey! I can rant about both now."

    I'm glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete